Your privacy is critically important to us.
One Choice Mechanical
8611 National Turnpike
Fairdale, KY 40118
Our website address is: www.ocmech.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact forms & Call Tracking Numbers
How We Use Your Personal Information
For more information about CallRail, including information about how to opt out of these technologies, go to https://www.callrail.com/privacy/
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. Like many companies, we use browser cookies on this website. Browser cookies are bits of text that are placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit certain websites. We use browser cookies to tell us, for example, whether you have visited us before or if you are a new visitor and to help us identify site features in which you may have the greatest interest. Browser cookies may enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular site. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new browser cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new browser cookie, and how to disable existing browser cookies. Remember though, without browser cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our website features. For each visitor to a CCS website, CCS’s web server automatically recognizes and stores information, such as the visitor’s IP address/domain name combination and any referring websites. We use this information to understand visitor traffic patterns through our websites for purposes such as enhancing their usability. Your computer provides this information automatically each time you log on, unless you have activated blocking technology available in some browsers. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Certain pages on our site may contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party. We use log files to store the data that is collected through web beacons. CCS also uses third party web beacons to help manage online advertising. These web beacons are provided by our ad management partners, such as Google Analytics. These files enable Google Analytics to recognize a unique cookie on your web browser, which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements bring users to our website. The cookie on your web browser was placed by CCS, or by another advertiser who works with Google Analytics. With both cookies and web beacon technology, the information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number or email address.
Ads & Remarketing
Links To External Sites
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Who we share your information? We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors, without their prior authorization. We may share information provided by our visitors with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use the personal information you have provided through this website in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement.
- How do we protect your information? Optic Marketing Group, LLC. employs reasonable administrative and technical security measures in place to help protect against loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, as with any Internet website, it is not possible to guarantee that the site will not be attacked or that information you provided may not be compromised.
- How can you control what information is collected and used? For more information about Google Analytics, including information about how to opt out of these technologies, go to www.google-analytics.com.
- How long do we retain your data? If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- What rights do you have over your data? If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- How can you access your information? To access, update, and/or delete your information please reach out to Optic Marketing Group, LLC. through our contact us form or by writing us at:
Optic Marketing Group, LLC.
610 E Zack St
- How can you contact us with privacy questions? If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by writing us at:
Optic Marketing Group, LLC.
610 E Zack St
Tampa, FL 33602